skip to main | skip to sidebar

Jensen Family

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Picture taking session

So for an early Christmas gift I got a new camera, and I know I'm far from professional, but I sure had fun taking some of my kids!







Even though they are not looking at me, I love this one!


My Favorite picture of Braxton!


My Favorite picture of Taya





Posted by Micah and Shannon at 3:35 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ساندويچ پانل

ساندويچ پانل سقفي

ساندويچ پانل ديواري
.
نصب ساندويچ پانل

ساندويچ پانل چيست ؟

وبلاگ ساندويچ پانل در تبريز
فروشگاه دکوراسيون
روشويي

کنسول
ميز TV
ميز تلويزيون

December 23, 2019 at 1:29 AM
sandwichpanel said...


ساندويچ پانل


قیمت ساندويچ پانل

September 28, 2020 at 11:47 PM
ehsan7n said...

پروفیل در تبریز
ورق گالوانیزه رنگی
ساندویچ پلی استایرن
خرید پروفیل زد
خرید پروفیل در تبریز
قیمت پروفیل زد
ساندویچ پانل در تبریز
ساندویچ پانل در میانه
فروش پروفیل z
فروش ساندویچ پانل در ارومیه

April 25, 2021 at 2:56 AM

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

we love the beach

we love the beach
Beach time!!!!


nothing like frozen bananas!!!

nothing like frozen bananas!!!

My Blog List

  • The Neal Family
    Tap.Tap.Tap. Hi. Hello. Is this thing on? - Oh, hey there, bloggy friend. Yes, I know it's been awhile. Yes, I'm a terrible friend. Things got a little crazy up in here the last few years. See, for t...
    10 years ago
  • These are the days of our lives...
    It's that time of year again. - I love recital season. It's so fun to watch Ella on stage. :) My sister took these awesome photos of her in her costume before her show. I am in love with...
    13 years ago
  • Karrots Leigh
    -
  • The Jensen Family
    -
  • TJ's blogings
    -
  • Nana's Blog
    -
  • Levi & Marissa
    -

My Blog List

  • The Neal Family
    Tap.Tap.Tap. Hi. Hello. Is this thing on?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (5)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • Picture taking session
      • October Challenge
    • ►  October (3)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  May (1)