Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Saturday fun!

Micah and Don were able to go to Yellowstone on a day horse ride. They rode about 26 miles and both horses and men were tired by the time they got home. Nothing like some good father son time.


Micah once again on his new love Sky. He had such a great time that day this may be a yearly event.

Jealous of how beautiful it was there. Micah and I are going to visit there some day when I can ride a horse again or maybe there is another way like car ride and walking to get there!!

Micah hiked down to the bottom of the water fall and said it felt like a nice cool rain. Don stayed up at the top but a buddy of Micah's who went with them climbed down and they said they did not realize how steep it was until they were climbing back up.


this is one of my favorite pictures. Beautiful day and Micah having fun! He doesn't let me take many pictures of him so him taking one of him self is great! I'll take what I can get:)



Don poses for a picture as he gets on the horse. I don't know why B.J. and Micah were so amused but i figured I'd add it to the list of pictures!

Once again just another beautiful picture of Yellowstone. It looks amazing and I think there may have to be a trip in my near (I guess not that near) future to see this in real life!

Well while the guys were out and about Jessica a friend of mine went to a park and found a lot going on. We found out about Rett syndrome which only happens to girls and affects their neurological system had a benefit going on at porter park. We went in a tent that said silent auction and quickly figured out how it worked! I "won" this package for a little of $50 which was said to be worth over $100! I had a lot of fun and "won" a massage as well which I am very excited about! I guess Micah and I both had a really good day.

1 comment:

AmyJane said...

Like father, like son, huh? There's no place my dad loves more (well, maybe tied with Hawaii!) so I'm glad they got to go. Those pictures sure make me miss it!
Also, prenatal massage? Best gift you could ever give yourself. Someone gave me a gift certificate for one when I was pregnant with Kennedy and I went at about 34 weeks, when everything was starting to hurt a lot and it. was. heaven. I'm so happy for you!